Thanks to technology we will not need a printer to perform this task, but in the past it was necessary. Although in many homes or companies there is one, you only need a smartphone if you want to complete one and be able to save it, to later share it.
Convert the document from PDF to DOC among the options, but sometimes it does not do it well, since it tends to convert the text into a language that is impossible to translate. The only viable option to fill out a PDF form is by mobile, for this you need a little patience and use some tool.
With the use of applications this task is a simple thing, especially if you need to fill out a PDF form, then you can send the same by email, print it or take the same on the phone. The application will be worth us at any time, even today you have online tools that do this job.
Table of Contents
Fill documents with Adobe Fill & Sign
A perfect tool to fill out PDF documents from your mobile is Adobe Fill & Sign, It is free and ideal for being easy to use. This Adobe application is available in the Play Store, being available for Android, but Apple users also have it for download in the App Store.
Adobe Fill & Sign, like other apps, requires a brief registration, asking to do so with a Google, Facebook or Apple account. If you already have an Adobe ID you can enter quickly and forget this step, speeding up the use of it when filling out the PDF form in a few steps.
To fill out the PDF form, do the following:
- Download and install the Adobe Fill & Sign app from the Play Store, you can do it from here
- Once you download the tool, log in to start using it
- Accept the terms with “Continue” and in Activate the online profile, leave it blank, click “No” at this time
- Click on “Select a form to fill out”, click on the first option, “From PDF file”, if it is the first time click on “Allow” and choose the document you want to edit
- Once you open the PDF form to fill, click on the spaces you want to fill in, it will let you write what you want, completing this step
- Finally, click "Save" and select the path where this document is going to go, put a name and finish the process
Thanks to Adobe Fill & Sign, you can create your digital signature and attach it in those documents where you need it, this comes in handy if we want to sign digitally. For that you have the option on the top right, the icon is the tip of a pen.
If you don't want to install any application, it is best to use a page, to do everything online and that is an equally functional method. pdfFiller is a website where you can upload files and be able to edit them completely, whether from a mobile device, tablet or PC.
Ease of editing makes it stand out from other pages, you have to choose a document and wait for it to load completely in order to be able to edit each of its spaces. Like others, it will only be necessary to choose a file from the storage in order to advance.
To edit a file with pdfFiller, you have to do the following:
- Go to the pdfFiller page in the following link
- Click on the button that says “Type in a PDF”, then click where it says “Browse for a Document on Your Computer”, select the PDF file and edit with the different options that will appear
- Then to finish, hit “Save” and select a path to save the file in the same format, in PDF
- And that's it, it's a simple way to edit it and save it on your computer
Fill out PDF forms with Google Drive
One of the ways to fill out PDFs is using Google Drive, for this we will only need to have a Google account. If you already have it, you will only need to do a few steps if you want to complete the form, which is what we are looking for at the moment.
To be able to fill out the PDF form in Google Drive, Do the following:
- Open Google Drive on your mobile device
- Now start a form in PDF format
- Write the text in the spaces, this usually works and nothing will be needed, just use the Drive tool on the phone
Sign Fill PDF – PDF Editor
It is a quick solution if what you want is to sign PDF documents from your mobile, being very similar to the Adobe Fill & Sign application. This editor is very complete, in addition to being free for those who download it on the Android system, it is also available on iOS.
The use of this application is similar to the others, you just have to open the PDF document and start filling it out, and then save it on your device. The interface clearly shows the shaded spaces, filling in what you need in a few seconds, for this you have to choose a font.
Fill and sign PDF forms
A tool that focuses on filling PDF forms, It also allows you to sign and edit any part of the documents. It is a free application like the others, being easy to use, while allowing you to share the documents once they are saved.
The interface is dark, it shows what the user wants, which is nothing more than the PDF and the shaded spaces to fill in, but you can do the editing wherever you want. It is one of the best rated in the Play Store, in addition to having very good comments.
As with the web version, pdfFiller has its own application with which to work offline, all with the same efficiency. It is an important option like the others, among your options, pdfFille lets you add each of the documents in a category and organize it as you please.
In addition, the application allows to protect the PDF, adding a password and an additional layer, being a tool other than those mentioned. The rating is 3,5 out of 5 stars and allows you to share the documents once edited. It exceeds 1,2 million downloads.